CareersOnly passionate people apply.
CreativeOne Securities is a leader in the hybrid, small broker-dealer market. Our reputation and distinctive advisors have consistently grown. We’re perpetually growing our offerings and services to help our advisors reach their potential.
If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity and to become a valuable employee in our brokerage office, look no further.
Director of Asset Management
Advisor Training and Education:
- Partner directly with advisors to understand their investment needs and assist in aligning those goals to our investment strategies.
- Build strategy presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with Portfolio Managers and Operations teams to execute on new business initiatives, including a new investment consulting service.
- Create and deliver detailed analytics reports for model portfolios offered our investment platform – including performance reporting for 3rd party asset managers and proprietary models.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative due diligence on asset managers and strategists.
- Partner with 3rd party asset managers to develop best-in-class content for financial advisors and their end clients.
- Create and maintain training material across all of our Model Marketplace and other product offerings
- Conduct marketing and education webinars (i.e., Weekly and Monthly Commentary).
- Contribute to creation of marketing content.
AdvisorShares STAR Global Buy-Write ETF (VEGA):
- Co Portfolio Manager
- Provide attribution analyses and research
- Assist with trading & ongoing compliance
C1W Investment Committee:
- Coordinate investment committee meetings
- Report on Manager related Issues
- Present new product offerings
- Create process around advisor request for new product/investment offerings, and make sure the team is aware and onboard with this process
- Five + years’ experience in OCIO, client portfolio management, options, and/or investment due diligence
- CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst) or CIMA® (Certified Investment Management Analyst)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (preferably Accounting, Economics, or Finance related)
- Proficient in risk analysis tools (e.g., Morningstar, Riskalyze, Kwanti, etc.)
- Custodial Trading experience
- This person must be a self-starter and a team player, with an understanding that our ultimate goal is to improve and enhance the lives of the advisors that we work with
This description covers the major purpose and major functions of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each task is to be performed. Employees may receive other job-related instructions and be required to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. All requirements are subject to possible modification to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Senior Client Wealth Advisor
CreativeOne Wealth is a rapidly growing and highly regarded registered investment advisory firm located in Overland Park, Kansas. We have grown to approximately $3 billion in assets under management (AUM) by building relationships and providing tools to help individual financial advisors grow their business. Over the past several years, we have also acquired business from Investment Advisor Representatives who have retired or are in the process of retiring.
We are seeking a qualified candidate to join the CreativeOne Wealth team. This individual will be responsible for leading, managing and growing our client direct business. The Senior Client Wealth Advisor will be primarily responsible for collaborating with the Company’s existing and new client relationships. The Senior Client Wealth Advisor will be responsible for managing client relationships, help determine the client’s financial goals and plans, and provide advice and recommendations on products and services that best fit the client’s needs.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients.
- Help develop and grow our company-owned branch office division.
- Define client personal goals and financial objectives.
- Analyze clients’ financial position (e.g., income/expenses, assets/liabilities, investments, insurance, cash flow)
- Develop financial plans according to client needs.
- Explain investment and insurance offerings.
- Help clients implement their plans.
- Find and obtain new clients.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience working with clients as financial planner or similar role.
- Ability to analyze financial information and comply with regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM systems and Financial Planning software.
- Attention to detail and strong math skills.
- Strong ethics, with a customer service-oriented attitude
- Team player and management experience
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationships.
- Valid professional license (e.g., Series 65) and clear U-4
- BS/BA in accounting, finance, business administration or relevant field; professional certification (e.g., CFP) is a plus.
This description covers the major purpose and major functions of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of how each task is to be performed. Employees may receive other job-related instructions and be required to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. All requirements are subject to possible modification to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply for a job, fill out the form below and attach any relevant files.